Sunday, May 23, 2004

The Eagles

I love the band, "The Eagles". They make me smile and I can listen to them over and over and over and still smile as it if were the first time I ever heard them! My daughter asked me why I like them and I could not really give her a good answer, but I do.
My husband went to great effort to secure awesome tickets the day tickets went on sale for "Farewell Tour I." It was so wonderful that, when "Farewell Tour II" (or the extension of "Farewell I" started in 2002)tickets went on sale, we bought those too. And it is tomorrow and I cannot wait. I have my t-shirt ready to wear from the moment we leave the house on the concert excursion.
I am only sad that it will soon be over and I have to wait for "Farewell Tour II" (or whatever they choose to call the ongoing extensions).