Friday, July 02, 2004

Blog Etiquette

I wanted to add some links to my blog, but it was way too difficult to figure it out. I particularly wanted to add my husband's blog http://www.thingsiloveandhate.blogspot.com but couldn't figure it out and lost patience with the whole thing while he did it.
I am wondering about blog etiquette. If someone comes to your blog and comments, should you reciprocate and put them on as links to your blog as they both had interesting topics (music, homelessness)? And, just because I find something of interest, who would presume that anyone else would take my opinion and check it out? And if you encounter a controversial blog (DES exposure, infertility) and think it could be of interest to others, how do you label it on your site, assuming you could even figure out how to post it?