Monday, June 28, 2004

If You Nail Two Sticks Together,.....

I have been thinking about something I saw yesterday at Fry's Electronics (see previous post for details). It was a plastic thing that was called "cell phone safety holder", and it took me a few minutes to figure it out. It is shaped like a cupholder on the botton and the top allows you to set your phone in it while in the car.
Well, so far today, my phone was on the passenger seat, in my pocket, on the floor, stuck in my bra, sliding under my water bottle, etc. So, I was thinking about that item and how it would have prevented me, and possibly other drivers, from extreme reaches and gyrations while driving, in a futile attempt to retrieve your cell phone. So, from the school of "if you nail two sticks together, someone will buy them.", I will be doing that.