Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Business" Cards

I ordered myself a gift of "business" cards. I don't have a business, but sometimes have to give people my name, address, phone number, email, etc. and thought a card might be practical. It helped that vistaprint.com sent me an email informing me that I could order free cards for the cost of shipping, if it had an ad for them on the back. I weighed the cost of going to Kinko's vs. ordering these --I got to choose the graphics and selected a limited-time offering of a palm tree.
They arrived today and will be the subject of great humor in my house, I am sure. Now I can enter those drawing for free lunches where you put in your business card. I did neglect to put my blog address on the card, which would have been a good idea. I will have to remember to keep some in my purse.