Friday, August 27, 2004

Break in the Blogging

As I leave for two days, I know that I will miss my blogging. It provides an outlet for the things that run through your mind over and over. You write a post, and , in a sense, it is out of your head. It is therapeutic to write in a diary-sort-of-way. On my last trip, I made a list of blog topics to cover when I got home, but some of those are still pending.
While I am on the topic of leaving, I tried the wonderful option of online checkin for Southwest Airlines. Turns out the online checkin people get all the "A" seating numbers. But, in their infinite wisdom, a reservation with multiple passengers cannot be completed online. Most people that travel on Southwest go in family groups, so that makes little sense. Long lines ahead on Friday evening...