Monday, May 22, 2006

You Know You Need More To Do If...

You know you need more to do if --
- you do a dry swiffer on your walls. It was fun, but amazing how much dust was on the walls??
- you actually tell someone that once you use an iPod that you can't go back to a cassette player or portable CD player due to the fact that they are so bulky and hard to manage when on an elliptical trainer;
- you lament the service in the "old days" at Nordstrom. I have large feet and have shopped there for over 40 years. They used to care about helping you find the shoes you wanted. (Note: after I did comment, I received a personal note from London Edwards, a nice salesperson in Scottsdale Men's Shoe Department thanking me for my business) Yes, Men's Shoes. Like I said, I have large feet.
- you go outside every few hours to see if the cucumber plants sprouted any cucumbers yet, or if any of the other vegetables or herbs are getting too much sun.